Monday, September 7, 2009

My Favorite Fictional Hero


My favorite fictional hero is the Green lantern (John Stewarts). John was an architech and a veteran in the U.S Marine core who was picked by the Guardians as the old Green lanterns (Guy Gardner ) successor, because he was badly hurt. He is one of my favorite hero's because he has the power to do what ever he wants, and make any thing. And he still uses his powers to help people even though some times they don't want help. Like the first time he had to help some one it was a racist politician, John took advantage and advertised an accident to embarrass the politician. But he soon proved his worth when he stoped an assassin from shooting the politician. The thing that's s special about John is that he some times messes up, but he still comes back and fixes the problem. So to me he seems like a real person, who makes a mistake but then comes back and tries to fix them.

1 comment:

  1. I had heard of the Green Lantern before but never really knew his story. I'll have to check out his comics now.

    ReplyDelete