Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me


Soooooooooooo lets get started.

1. When I was eight I ate twice my weight in ceral and mexicna food for like two months, and only went from 80 pounds to 100.
2. I like so many kinds of music that I couldn't even give you a list. (Country is the only one I dont like).... (and sream o)
3. I live in Springvalley, a few blocks away from the Springvalley swapmeet. So i go there like every weekend.
4. I was home schooled untill the sixth grade.
5. I some times play Maplestory, or Combat Arms.
6. Over the summer I almost had to go get stiches because my little brother spazed out and cut me with one of his knifes. My finger wouldn't stop BLEADING untill 24 hours later.
7. ( Don't tell any one) but when my mom was cleaning the cut, she said the I might have to go get stiches. I thiught about it, and i rembered what my friends stiches look like ( it was from his wrist to his elbow, realy nasty 0.0) and then i thought about it some more and I kinda, just kinda fanted. But it was the coolest feeling ever, i couldn't see but i could still hear and feel every thing and i couldn't stand. it was like the ultimate brain rush. xD
8.when i was six, i won a watermelon eating contest against a group of 18 year old guys.
9. My older brother is 32 (don't ask)
10. im good at drawing
11. i can play the paino, classical bass, normal bass, and guatir.
12. i still have my legos from when i was four.
13. i got my first cell phone two years ago.
14. i walk when i get bord.
15. i walk when i talk on the phone, just out of habbit
16. i had to share rooms with my little brother untill i turned 13
17. i got my mom addicted to facebook games
18. i have a walkman instead of a ipod
19. in the next election, i get to vote =P
20. Mac'n'cheese is the ultimate meal
21. me and my dad drove cross country in a moving truck because we were helping my grandma move from San jose to West Virginia, and i slept most of the time.
22. some times i watch Bleach and Death note
23. i have a cat names Samson
24. i think the The Boondocks is the best show in the world
25. i want to go to Japan and get a Tebori hand tattoo by a master tebori artist
26. i want to work at a car shop for a year befor i get a car
27. the Green lantern and Static shock are the best super heros
28. i had braces for three or four years, i kinda forgot
29. trix's are the best cerial in the world
30. i like all of the final fantasy games even the ones on the nes system

2 comments:

  1. you should make a character in broa :]
    amd screamo is the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I had no idea you could play so many different musical instruments. I'm jealous! I LOVE mac & cheese too. Trader Joe's makes the best kind.

    ReplyDelete