Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Parents Response


So I started to tell my parents about the movie that we were watching in class. I talked about how we got to see how animals were treated and the enviorments that they lived in. They said that they all ready had know about facts like that, and have tryed to change their diet. So I told them about how if they companys that make the meats feed the animals what they eat naturly for a week, the animals would be much healther, and that their would be less problems with the meat. Their responce to this was that people would be healther if big companys started taking cair of the animals and feeding them what their supposed to eat insted of feeding them corn, just so they could make easy money, their would be less problems and people would be healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben, I liked the way you shared what you thought then talked about your parents response to what you were learning. I thought the photo corresponded well to what you wrote about.

    Taylor W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ben,
    Much like Taylor, I liked how you shared your thoughts and parent's response. This blog post really showed how you really understood Food Inc. Also, I enjoyed how your parents had a different response than mine did. My parents didn't even bother to change our diet. :P

    Kaithlyn

    ReplyDelete