Monday, November 2, 2009

Literary Devices Blog


Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting."what am I going to do?" she said under her breath. Its just him, why would he even cair about me. To him I'm just a no-body, I just have to stay calm. That was the only things she could think of, even if she tried she couldn't. As she slowly walked towards him the only thing she didn't like about him was the way he sat, he look like a drunk bum on the side of the road .But what girl could resist his charm? She was about three steps away when, THUD! she watched the world fall on to her face. Suddenly she felt a warm had lift her to her feet. She looks up and see him, "Th-Thank you" she said quietly.
"No problem, help a stranger and a stranger will help you. Well that's what my mother tell me. So are you okay?"
"I'll be fine, and thank you again i don't know what came over me"
"well I should walk you home, just to make sure you don't fall again. Is that okay?"
"I would love that."

5 comments:

  1. hey Ben you did a very good job by using three literary devices. You also took the story out of the box and yea i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty cool how you incorporated a good moral in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really gave a clear picture of what was going on i like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! Did your mom really say "help a stranger and a stranger will help you"?

    ReplyDelete